Terms and Conditions
- This lucky draw promotion ("Lucky Draw") is organized by 5‑HOUR INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION PRIVATE LIMITED ("The Organisers").
- This Lucky Draw is open to all Singapore citizens, permanent residents and foreigners, age 18 & above with a Singapore mailing address.
- The management, staff, tenants or any immediate family of The Organisers, its advertising agencies, its auditors and any other parties directly involved in organizing, promoting, or conducting the Lucky Draw are not eligible to participate in the Lucky Draw.
- The Organisers have the sole discretion to exclude any person from participating in the Lucky Draw without any obligation to furnish any notice and/or reason.
- The Lucky Draw is open from 00:00 of 16 July 2020 to 23:59 of 12 August 2020, both dates inclusive (the “Lucky Draw Period”).
- Lucky Draw entries submitted before 00:00 of 16 July 2020 or after 23:59 of 12 August 2020 shall be considered invalid and will not be entertained.
Participation in the Lucky Draw
- Within the Lucky Draw Period, any customers who purchase two bottles of 5‑hour ENERGY® shot can enter the Lucky Draw through uploading the photo of receipt onto 5‑hour ENERGY® official website at http://5hourenergy.com.sg/ by registering the receipt evidencing the purchase of the energy shot, receipt number, date and time of receipt. Each receipt can earn one Lucky Draw chance.
- At the time of registration, participants will be required to provide to the Organisers their name (as reflected in their identification card ("NRIC") or other identification document), gender, partial NRIC number (last 3 digits and last alphabet), valid email address and mobile phone number. Such personal data will be used for: (1) distributing 5‑hour ENERGY® marketing and promotional materials, and (2) contacting and verifying the identity of the Lucky Draw winners.
- A valid receipt must be from a Watsons; and (3) the receipt must be an original registered machine-printed receipt / order confirmation email from the participating stores (order date) issued between 16 July to 12 August 2020.
- Participants must keep the registered machine-printed receipt or proof of order for approval and verification during the prize collection process. The receipt must clearly specify the specific stores, date and time of purchase, the name of the product, the quantity of the product purchased (which must include any two bottles of 5‑hour ENERGY® shot); and any receipts that are incomplete, forged or damaged, photocopied or reprinted are not accepted.
- All details and particulars submitted in the Lucky Draw entries must be accurate, true and complete. Incomplete or inaccurate Lucky Draw entries will be disqualified.
- Participants are entitled to submit multiple Lucky Draw entries.
- Each participant is allowed to win only one prize across the Lucky Draw Period.
- Winners need to come in person to collect the prize at a specific time and location. For verification, winners will be required to present: (1) the original receipts or proof of order, (2) NRIC/passport/work permit reflecting their name as registered, and (3) confirmatory email for verification (collectively, the "Verification Documents"). If a winner fails to present any of the Verification Documents, or if the details on the Verification Documents are inconsistent with the details provided at the time of registration, The Organisers reserve the right to disqualify such entries.
- All information provided by participants cannot be changed after registration. All information of participant should be based on web registration. Any faulty, duplicate and incomplete information will be disqualified. If winners cannot receive winning notifications or cannot redeem the prize due to any fake, incomplete or incorrect information provided, The Organisers shall bear no responsibility. This promotion only accepts Singapore mobile phone number with voice and SMS function, if the mobile phone number does not carry voice or SMS function or registered phone number is not in use, invalid or changed when redemption, it will result in disqualification.
Conduct of Lucky Draw and Prizes
- The Lucky Draw will be conducted at 5‑HOUR INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION PRIVATE LIMITED Office at 6 Serangoon North Avenue 5 #06-03 Singapore 554910 on 25 August 2020 at 4pm.
- Winners will be notified via phone or email within seven (7) days of the conduct of the Lucky Draw. Any prizes unclaimed for 30 working days after the date of notification to the winners shall be forfeited without any compensation.
- The Management reserves the right to substitute or replace the prize with any other prize of equal or similar value without prior notice.
- The prizes are not transferable, or exchangeable for cash or any other items.
- By participating in the Lucky Draw, the Participant is deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any other instructions, terms and conditions that The Organisers may issue from time to time.
- Acceptance of any prize shall constitute consent on the winners' part to allow The Organisers to use the winner's name, image, voice, or likeness for editorial, advertising, promotional, or marketing purposes without further compensation, except where prohibited by law.
- The Organisers shall not be liable to any persons in the Lucky Draw for any injuries, losses or damages in respect of, in connection with and/or arising from the Lucky Draw.
- The Organisers reserves the right to video, photograph and/or record the Lucky Draw, and publish any participants’ images and details for the purposes relating to the publicity of the Lucky Draw without having to pay any fee or compensation to the Participants.
- The Organisers reserves the right to withdraw or cancel the Lucky Draw and to amend or change these Terms and Conditions at any time for whatever reason and without giving prior notice to the Participants.
- The decision of The Organisers on all matters relating to or in connection with the Lucky Draw is final, and no correspondence will be entertained.
- Participant shall fully indemnify and hold The Organisers harmless from and against any loss, damage, cost, liability or expense (including legal fees), whether direct or indirect, which The Organisers incurs in respect of, in connection with and/or arising from the Participant’s breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- A person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these Terms and Conditions shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap. 53B) to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Lucky Draw Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Singapore law. The Courts of Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising from these Terms and Conditions, including the validity and enforceability thereof.